The Self-Publishing Checklist
FREE Step-by-step instructions to successfully publish your book.
Mistakes I’ve seen authors make:
- Finishing their books then letting them sit on their laptops for months while they “figure it all out”
- Upload their books to Amazon before getting reviews or doing any promotion at all
- Failing to protect their intellectual property
- Spending money they don’t need to spend
- And worst of all, getting so overwhelmed at the thought of self-publishing that they never start writing at all!
The world needs your book. Don’t let fear of self-publishing stand in the way of getting it into the hands of people who need it.
If you’re confused about any step in the publishing process or concerned that you don’t know enough, this .pdf checklist has you covered!
- What’s vital and what can wait
- The best order in which to take each step
- What each step should cost (no getting ripped off!)
- How to publish both a Kindle version and a paperback edition of your book
- … And so much more!
Everything you need to know to turn your manuscript into a book is at your fingertips!
“The most coherent piece of information I’ve seen thus far about preparing for a book launch!”
“Thank you for this excellent freebie! The self-publishing checklist is SO helpful. It is printed out and hanging on my office wall for when publishing time comes!”